Terms and Conditions
Please read through these terms and conditions carefully and ensure you expressly agree with all the terms and conditions before you use the website. If you don’t agree on any point, do not use the website.
Blazers Capital reserves the right to modify, alter or update these terms and conditions at our sole discretion. However, you will receive sufficient notice of such change(s).
We reserve the right to deny access to the website to anyone who violates these terms and conditions.
- All materials on the site, including but not limited to text, images, audio, and video clips, are the intellectual properties of Blazers Capital.
- No material on the site should be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, as they are only provided for personal use.
- Links on the site to third parties or affiliates of Blazers Capital are accessed at your own risk. Blazers Capital is not responsible for the content of third-party links on the site.
- We provide no warranties that the materials on the site will be error-free or uninterrupted. We will not be responsible for any issues with servers or networks.
- Except for personal injury cases due to Blazers Capital’s negligence, Blazers Capital, its employees, affiliates, and everyone involved in the creation and distribution of the site would not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use.
- Blazers Capital is not responsible for the offensiveness or illegal conduct of third parties and subscribers.
If you need clarifications on any of these terms and conditions, you can contact us.